TITLE Grand Ages: Rome
US PUBLISHER Viva Media
UK PUBLISHER Kalypso Media
NORDIC PUBLISHER Kalypso Media
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Throughout the game the player can develop his game character by gaining
favor with various historical figures such as Julius Caesar, Pompey and
Octavian. The benefits provided by these relations are carried over not only for the rest of the campaign but also in free-build maps and multiplayer scenarios.
- Persistent Player Character – benefits gained from completed quests
are persistent and can be used on any mission, including campaign,
free-play and multiplayer
- Campaign that features 20 maps of historical cities and locations
- Patrons – more than 20 historical figures that offer additional objectives to the player
- Over 60 buildings & 50 units
- Ships and Islands
- New and Improved Economics
- Multiplayer – cooperative and competitive mode
- Enhanced battle system with standard RTS control of the squads
- Grand Monuments such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus and the
- City States – famine, siege, riots, etc.
- Disasters – random disasters such as plagues, fires and earthquakes.
All such disasters will be visualized.