TITLE Neuro Hunter
DEVELOPER Media Art
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Deep Silver
NORDIC PUBLISHER Deep Silver
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
All major corporations companies have secrets they would rather were kept hidden. Johnston Biotek Inc. is no exeption, but not all companie’s secrets are as dark and destructive as this one. When the situation threatens to get out of hand, the management hires a man they call Hunter to restore order. However, sometimes things have to get a lot worse before they get better. Hunter will soon discover that no pay cheque would be worth the dangers he will face after accepting this job
- Cyberpunk role playing game with atmospheric graphics
- First Person View
- 36 main and 6 side quests wrapped into an intriguing Sci-Fi-story
- Gigantic subterranean World: extensive caves, secret labs, mystic temples, generator rooms uvm.
- 69 NPCs, you can interact and trade with
- 14 different monster classes and many subclasses: reptiles, hybrids, humanoid mutants, giant spiders, quantum ghosts and more
- 14 different weapons with second attack options: from the rusty knife to the plasma cannon.
- 30 instructions and recipes, for building useful items, food or exotic weaponry
- skillsystem with 7 character abilities for individual problem solutions and a high replay quality
- 6 classes of different implants to improve your characters abilities
- Tactical realtime-fights in the Matrix hacking of networks and sabotage of security systems
- Theft and Data-Theft included!
- impressive render cutscenes from 3D-iO
- All ingame text was recorded in a professional sound studio