TITLE NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2005
DEVELOPER Sports Interactive
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
NORDIC PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Players will find a revamped scouting method at their disposal, which offers exceptional detail on potential acquisitions including player comparisons, talent reports and points projections. Users can take advantage of the new 2D snapshot view, which reveals player positioning second-by-second to make the most of their tactical genius.
NHLTM Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 offers players more management control than ever before. Take complete control, build and shape your roster by trading players, signing free agents and drafting new talent, all the while taking your team along the road to glory.
- Over 15 playable leagues, a comprehensive database of 3,200 teams and over 32,000 players and staff.
- Brand new training camps allow you to test try-outs and see how new players fit in.
- Extended statistics as well as a much requested ‘Hot or Not’ report feature.
- More feedback on trade negotiations, find out why your bid was rejected so you know where you went wrong.
- Appease a tetchy board by firing your head coach if you get a run of bad results.
- Additional financial planning for your roster, plan your budget effectively and manage your player salaries easily.
- Users can take advantage of the new 2D snapshot view to reveal player positioning second-by-second whilst coaching the game.
- Team reports with depth charts allow you to make informed management decisions about who to acquire and who to ship out.
- Expanded international tournaments – enabling managers of both senior and junior international squads to experience the full annual calendar of games.