TITLE Night Watch
DEVELOPER Nival Interactive
US PUBLISHER CDV Software Entertainment USA
UK PUBLISHER CDV
NORDIC PUBLISHER CDV
ONLINE PLAY TBA
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
World has always been divided into two sides black and white, day and night, Light and Darkness. An ancient agreement guards the balance between Light and Darkness. But there should be someone to guard the Agreement.
There are people among us who look usual but who are different they call themselves Others. They can enter the magic layer of reality Dusk, feel the magic power and use it for their different magic abilities. From the very beginning of our days Others took a side to serve to and to fight for. Others who protect Light united in the Night Watch as they fight against those who come out in the night time. Others who fight for Darkness united into Day Watch. Their battle goes on for ages and will be going on until the balance is lost and one side wins forever
Welcome to the Night Watch! As your power will grow with the experience, you will be able to choose one specialization out of three. You can be Shapeshifter and turn into an animal your significant physical strength will be a great weapon in a close combat. You can choose to be an Enchanter and be able to turn usual items into magical artifacts. Or you can become a Mage and learn many of different mighty spells. But no matter which specialization you choose, you can also rely on your team-mates.
Your tactics will be greatly deepened with the Dusk, an Other layer of reality. It shows auras of Others, makes your abilities grow and gives more power to your spells. Yet for all this the Dusk takes away your strength slowly, turn by turn. This constant threat to your life deepens the challenge and makes the magic battles even sharper, while realistic physics and destructible environment make them spectacular! Step into the real locations of modern Moscow, enter the Dusk, reveal your magic abilities and serve the cause of Light!
- Strong RPG system: you start the game as an Other of the initial 7th level and gain new abilities with each new level;
- Three lines of your character development: Shapeshifter, Enchanter and Mage, with specific abilities for each type;
- About 70 various spells and special abilities provide for great tactic diversity in each particular situation;
- Detailed characters have their own thoughts desires and fears and step into different relations with each other;
- References to the blockbuster movie Night Watch: find out what was left behind the movie scenes;
- Thrilling plot with unexpected turns and complex intrigues adds even more challenge to your adventure;
- Destructible environment opens more tactical varieties and makes the magic battles look even more spectacular!