TITLE Phantasy Star Universe
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
NORDIC PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Phantasy Star Universe offers long-time fans the epic experience they have been clamoring for. The solo adventure features more than 40 hours of gameplay, an emotionally engaging story, traditional cut scenes, and strong character development. The title’s hero is Ethan Waber, a 17-year old cadet intent on saving his sister, who is living on a planet under siege by mysterious life forces called THE SEED.
In Online Mode, players are given the opportunity to create their own characters from a range of races, and they get to explore all three planets in the Grarl solar system. Fans can travel with a squad of other adventurers, enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of other players, and build their avatars into powerful warriors.
- The first major offline Phantasy Star game in more than a decade.The robust, full-featured single-player campaign offers more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three enormous planets to explore. A gigantic overworld and more than twenty giant dungeons are featured.
- All-new enemies to fight. In addition to a brand-new roster of standard opponents, there are more than 15 major bosses to challenge.
- Player-controlled vehicles. Players no longer need to travel everywhere by foot, adding a new dimension to exploration.
- The best online Phantasy Star experience to date. The game features a game world that will evolve with new content over the course of several years.