DEVELOPER Deep Shadows
US PUBLISHER To Be Announced
UK PUBLISHER To Be Announced
NORDIC PUBLISHER To Be Announced
ONLINE PLAY TBA
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Precursors” leads the gamer into unexplored regions of space, where he can fly with huge battle ships from planet to planet. There will be hunts for blind passengers on board in large corridors or fights against boarding pirates, while outside of the space ship rockets and laser weapons are fired in stunning space battles. It will be more peaceful on planets where you can talk to different alien nations, but also must fight from time to time.
Acting as a still nameless Hero, the gamer overtakes the part to survive in a conflict between two dominating races. This part is only defined by the actions and decisions that must be made during more than 250 different missions. The professional dealer deals with goods or smuggles them, a brutal bounty hunter is notorious, the celebrated conqueror governs unknown worlds; many ways are possible in “Precursors”.
“Precursors” is an updated conversion of good old and still famous game “Elite”, a modern First Person Shooter, classic science fiction movies and the world of the novels from Andre Norton. Therefore it is a mixture of very thrilling and fanciful genres and will inspire a broad range of gamers.
- Simulation of a huge futuristic universe
- Very different planets to walk around absolutely free
- More than 250 diversified missions
- Partly organic weapons with ammunition that must be bred
- Controllable space ships up to the size of 30,000 feet
- Stunning space battles
- Big number of unusual enemies (plants, insects, aliens, etc.)
- Trading possibilities with complex circulation of goods
- Interaction with hundreds of NPCs of different alien races