TITLE Prince of Qin
DEVELOPER Object Software
US PUBLISHER Strategy First
UK PUBLISHER GMX Media
NORDIC PUBLISHER GMX Media
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
In the year of 10 BC, the First Emperor made his rounds patrol eastward and unfortunately he died of a sudden and mysterious death. Chaos emerged all over the land with the fall of the king star.
The peasants in Dazexiang county raised their flags to rebel. The uprising fire later spread throughout the entire realm. At the same time, the minorities outside of the Great Wall also turned their eyes to this rich land in chaos. Though the dynasty was facing its last days, like a caged tiger, how can it be willing to submit without.
- Multiplayer support for up to 500 gamers on a dedicated server and up to 20 gamers on a LAN or over the internet
- Over 100 different locations including 28 cities, 18 counties, and 78 country fields. This does not include building interiors at these locations.
- Different endings evolve depending on player’s actions during the game.
- Choose to play from one of five basic character types ranging from Paladin to Wizard.
- Game content inspired by the actual art and history from the period of the game.
- Interact with over 70 different NPC’s in stores, palaces, mansions and inns.
- Magic based on the five elements Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. In ancient China, philosophers believed that the world was made up of these elements.
- Players can combine raw materials to make new weapons.
- Weapons feature the ability to be damaged and repaired