TITLE Project Earth
DEVELOPER Lemon Interactive
US PUBLISHER Dreamcatcher
UK PUBLISHER Mindscape
NORDIC PUBLISHER Mindscape
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Starmageddon: Project Earth joins Earth in a period of expansion where space seems infinite. Computers are endlessly more powerful than they are today, but have not developed enough to beat the power of the human mind. One in a billion people has the power to run the Bahamuts – the motherships that are the basis of any space fleet. Such people, known as Sundivers, are neurally connected to the mothership and are able to virtually manage all of its functions the user plays a Sundiver. On a mission to colonise another planet, the players Bahamut and two others are met by a mysterious comet, heading towards Earth. But alien warships are lying in wait in the comets tail
- Beautifully rendered 3D real time environment.
- Engaging real time gameplay.
- Back to basics: fun and easy to understand.
- Unique scenario, which allows play in three different battleplanes simultaneously.
- Play both Humans and Aliens in this epic battle for survival.
- Play with up to eight players in Multiplayer mode.
- Pioneering one screen interface