TITLE Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
DEVELOPER Kando Games
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Nobilis
NORDIC PUBLISHER Nobilis
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Rebel Raiders : Operation Nighthawk is taking place in a distant future, in a time when the solar system has been conquered by the human beings. All states have come together to create the World Nations Union. But through the centuries, this government became more and more inhuman and tyrannical. A small group made of a few brave nations has decided to take its independence. This important event has involved the most devastating conflict the World has ever lived.
At the beginning of the game, the small group of rebels is in a bad position after months and months of hard fighting. Even if some young pilots join the alliance each day, they are less and less numerous.
The World Nations Union has decided to put a final end to the conflict beating the alliance. Withdrawn in their pacific base called Bounty Base, the rebels are preparing a decisive battle….
- A scenarized action game with simple and effective gameplay.
- An extremely interactive world where the scenario provides the player with many varied situations.
- The immediate pleasure of a thrilling experience.
- Superb scenery with high quality graphics and loads of special effects.
- Many references to cult movies : Star WarsTM, Independence DayTM, Battlestar GalacticaTM, Top GunTM, Pearl HarbourTM.
- 3 aircrafts with unique weaponry.
- Special missions where player gets to play a delta ? wing aircraft.
- 32 challenges to unlock new aircraft, weapons and power ? ups.
- One of the game’s important characteristics is the immediate pleasure experienced by the player through the piloting of a fighter aircraft and aerial combat.