TITLE Rhem 2: The Cave
DEVELOPER Knut Mueller
US PUBLISHER Got Game Ent.
UK PUBLISHER Epic Entertainment
NORDIC PUBLISHER Epic Entertainment
ONLINE PLAY No
Official Fact Sheet:
RHEM 2 is a graphic adventure (point-and-click, pre-calculated first person). The virtual world is shown through the eyes of the players. The environment consists of individual pictures covering a 360-degree view. In principle, each standpoint has four views. The cursor will provide direct feedback on where you can go and what you can do. Simply click the mouse to move (straight on or straight-left/right) or turn (90 or 180 degree). If you want to examine, use, or pickup an object, click on it, or click and drag it.
- non violent and non linear gameplay
- a fascinating world full of mystery and puzzles
- explore a maze of clandestine caves and secret rooms,
- a world of intricate walkways, tunnels and water systems
- a place of atmospheric ambient sounds
- tons of tricky puzzles
- complete English version for Mac and PC