US PUBLISHER Encore Software
UK PUBLISHER Deep Silver
NORDIC PUBLISHER Deep Silver
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
The player can choose from 6 playable characters, each with their own individual characteristics and style. The more reserved role-player might prefer the Battle Mage or the Wood Elf, while admirers of traditional fantasy characters can take on the role of the Gladiator or Dark Elf. If the player fancies a different approach then the Seraphim, a follower of the mystical Angels, or the bloodthirsty Vampiress might clench their thirst.
- Epic story line with over 30 main missions and 200 sub-quests.
- More than 70% of the world is open to exploration at the beginning of the game. The remaining 30% gets unlocked as the story progresses.
- 16 different regions including forestland, ice covered landscapes, mountains, deserts, catacombs, etc.
- Six uniquely playable characters, which differ in fighting style, special skills and magic.
- Two of the characters, the Seraphim and the Vampiress are characters which are completely new and give a new experience to RPG fans.
- Horseback combat – Heroes can use magic and weapons while riding.
- The simple combination of combat skills and magic to create “Special-Moves”.
- Blacksmiths combine gems, rings and other special items to produce stronger weapons and armor. These items can also later be removed to be added to other weapons or armor.
- Keep your character! Start a new game on a higher difficulty level and use the same character, complete with experience and all items collected.
- Multiplayer – Internet and LAN for up to 16 Players.