TITLE Simon the Sorcerer 3D
DEVELOPER Headfirst Productions
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
NORDIC PUBLISHER Vivendi Games
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Simon the Sorcerer 3D is a new kind of adventure – an absorbing storyline combined with challenging puzzles, crazy characters and wonderful locations all wrapped up in a glorious real-time 3D environment. The non-linear storyline will encourage the player to explore a huge fantasy world (incorporating areas such as the ancient dragon mine, gnome village, and a sprawling city), as Simon attempts to uncover the secrets of the portal – his only way back home – before his nemesis Sordid uses it to invade our world. Unprecedented levels of fun, discovery, interaction and exploration make this the adventure for the next millennium.
In the two previous outings for our hero, Simon was introduced as a cheeky but loveable teenager who was unwittingly transported to another world of magic and fantasy. Simon was summoned by the ancient wizard Calypso, who needed Simons help in order to defeat the evil sorcerer Sordid and his conniving sidekick Runt. Simon 2 ended with Sordid stealing Simons body in order to launch his most evil and devious world domination plan yet – and leaving Simon lost and bodyless! Simon 3D starts with Simons soul being reunited with his body on the roof of an Aztec temple. Slightly confused and disorientated, Simon escapes the temple with the help of his new fairy godmother, sent to show him the game controls and offer helpful tips and advice.
- Superb real-time 3D graphics
- Over 80 stylish, highly detailed characters
- Immersive 3D environments
- 3D Characters
- Engrossing & entertaining storyline
- Dialogue between characters
- Powerful 3D engine allowing complete flexibility and high performance, even on lower spec machines
- Cinematic musical score
- Vast quantities of pick-ups are available to help solve both simple and complex tasks.
- True adventure gaming experience in a 3D environment
- Longevity assured by multiple paths and different endings
- Mentally challenging puzzles.
- Simple, easy control with point and click mouse action.