TITLE Soldner: Secret Wars
DEVELOPER Wings Simulation
US PUBLISHER Encore Software
UK PUBLISHER Jowood
NORDIC PUBLISHER Jowood
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Having proved their knowledge of Military Games with their title Panzer Elite, Wings Simulations now leads us head long into military action in the year 2010:
After half a century of military interventions, major countries like the USA and Russia are tired of their role as the “World Police”. The consequences of their military actions for their economies, national security and internal ethnic conflicts were becoming too severe and eventually led to the conclusion to tone down their
campaigns. Instead more and more countries choose increasingly unconventional warfare by using special secret forces. Military success is no longer made by major countries but by small and highly specialized mercenary troops.
In SÖLDNER – Secret Wars the player takes command of one of these special teams. As Commander he leads the small high tech army consisting of soldiers, light armoured vehicles, helicopters and VTOLs to fulfill a wide variety of mission.
The Simulation of a highly complex political system creates a dynamic campaign: each decision has direct impact on the flow of the game.
- tactical military action
- Realistic virtual battlefield with advanced terrain engine with a new destruction system
- Simulation of a highly complex diplomatic system which creates the dynamic campaigns and missions
- Dynamic world generation based on digital satelite data with day and night cycle and changes in weather
- Designed for team play in a Multiplayer environment with a multitude of team missions
- Dedicated server support for up to 32 players, up to 128 players on special servers
- Dynamic single player campaigns with mission generator
- Realistic weapon systems from the research laboratories of the military industry