TITLE Star Wars: Empire at War – Forces of Corruption
US PUBLISHER Lucasarts
UK PUBLISHER Lucasarts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Lucasarts
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
In the best-selling Star Wars: Empire at War, you controlled an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy as the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. Now, face off against them in Star Wars® Empire at War: Forces of Corruption This expansion pack presents a new, unique point of view of the Galactic Civil War as, for the first time ever, you play as an aspiring Underworld figure. Corruption runs through your veins and drives your desire to become the most notorious criminal leader since Jabba the Hutt.
The Rebels have just destroyed the Death Star, and the galaxy is in turmoil. In other words, it’s just the time that you, an ambitious criminal genius named Tyber Zann, have been waiting for. Quench your thirst for power as you build and lead your own forces of scum and villainy. Spread corruption throughout the galaxy using new strategic gameplay elements to influence other factions, steal their funds, slow their production, spy on them and more.
Exciting new land-tactical options like customizable, upgradeable bases and guerilla warfare allow for innovative battlefield tactics. Take command of and confront new fighting units for all factions (Rebel B-wings, Imperial TIE interceptors, Super Star Destroyers and more). Take down anyone who stands in your way of ruling the Underworld, be they new battlefield heroes like Luke Skywalker and Yoda, or even your most bitter rival – Jabba the Hutt.
The ultimate prize awaits: an immense Super Star Destroyer known as the Eclipse. Spanning the length of nearly 11 of the Star Destroyers seen in the original Empire at War, this deadliest capital ship in the galaxy comes equipped with a superlaser rivaling that of the Death Star. With it under your control, no one will remember the name Jabba the Hutt – Tyber Zann will be the most feared crime lord the Underworld has ever seen
- Experience the timeframe depicted in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi through an entirely new point of view as criminal mastermind Tyber Zann.
- Spreading corruption is the key to Underworld dominance. Corrupting planets can:
- Influence galactic strategy for all factions.
- Earn money and other bonuses for the Underworld while slowing enemies’ production times, weakening their planetary defenses, and increasing their production costs.
- Move you undetected across the galactic map through corrupted planets.
- Allow access to information on opposing forces and base configurations.
- New hero characters such as Luke Skywalker, Yoda, and bounty hunters like Bossk and IG-88 use their own distinct special abilities in battle.
- New additions to land-tactical action include terrain modifiers, bunkers, mobile defenses and troop transports.
- Acquire forbidden new units and outlawed black-market technology en route to creating the criminal Underworld’s most devastating attack force.
- Conquer 13 newly added planet maps (Bespin’s Cloud City, Mustafar, Kamino, Utapau, Felucia, Mandalore and more), plus all 43 in the Empire at War core product.
- Surprise the enemy with guerrilla warfare tactics, such as chemical weapons, radioactive contamination, mines, holograms, disguises and camouflage.
- Win space battles with unique weaponry, including cloaking technology, buzz droids, cluster bombs, mines, shield leeching and jamming devices.
- Form unlikely alliances with groups such as the Rebel Alliance and Black Sun (led by Prince Xizor of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire) – all with your own greed-driven intentions in mind.