TITLE Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed
US PUBLISHER Lucasarts
UK PUBLISHER Lucasarts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Lucasarts
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Star Wars Galaxies: Jump To Lightspeed dramatically expands the Star Wars Galaxies franchise by adding a whole new level of twitch-based gameplay to an already deep role-playing game. Jump To Lightspeed allows players to engage in fast-paced, real-time space dogfights against faction-aligned opponents or AI controlled ships while traveling throughout 10 content rich space sectors. When not immersed in action inspired by the classic StarWars trilogy, players build and customize their own ships, including the YT-1300 transports made famous by Han Solo’s Millennium Falcon. Star Wars Galaxies: Jump To Lightspeed will also include over 100 new story driven space missions, four new space specific professions and two new completely customizable species.
A massive amount of content populates the 10 new distinct space sectors spanning from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim. Players fly any of the more than 15 customizable starfighters and starships through asteroid fields, nebulae and into PvE battle against well-known capital ships from Star Wars canon. Transport ships available in the game allow players to adventure and fight through space with friends onboard.
Jump To Lightspeed also features an extensive loot-driven mission system that will supply space adventurers with items and components that feed directly into the current robust ground game economy. In the dangerous environment of space, starcraft will sustain significant damage during battle requiring players return to the core ground game to find skilled artisans for repairs, upgrades and upgrades to their craft. The content of Jump to Lightspeed dovetails naturally with the ground game, keeping players adventuring into space, but living and building community on the ground.
- Entirely new level of twitch-based gameplay
- Ten new and distinct space sectors
- Over 15 space vehicles from popular Star Wars lore
- Build and customize both the look and performance of your own starships
- More than 100 new missions
- Four new space specific professions
- Two new, completely customizable species
- Fully joystick and gamepad compatible
- As with the core Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided product, Jump To Lightspeed will publish regular updates, including new player starships, encounters, and missions