TITLE Supreme Ruler 2010
DEVELOPER BattleGoat Studios
US PUBLISHER Strategy First
UK PUBLISHER Black Bean Games
NORDIC PUBLISHER Black Bean Games
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
The year is 2010 and the Major Powers of the world as we currently know them have disintegrated into bickering economic and military regions. The United Nations has disappeared, and in its place an organization with far sharper teeth referred to simply as “The World Market” has taken its place. Individual Regions are left to fight for power to dominate their neighbors, their countries, their continents, and then the world.
- SATELLITE IMAGERY Supreme Rulers Maps are all done using actual licensed Real World satellite imagery (Over 1 Gigabyte of raw data).
- EXPERT ASSISTANCE Active US Military Personnel and Consultants to Foreign Militaries are providing us with detailed information on Military Units.
- MULTIMEDIA CONTENT Graphic and Video content from the archives of NATO and other military sources from around the world.
- MULTI-PLAYER SUPPORT FOR UP TO 16 PLAYERS
- SIMULTANEOUS TURN RESOLUTION Provides increased realism and opportunities for strategy.
- CAMPAIGN Extensive revolutionary game campaign system, featuring over 60 game scenarios and over 200 possible starting regions.
- ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL MODEL Extensively detailed and realistic but manageable with AI Advisors that have selectable personalities.
- MAP AND SCENARIO EDITOR Supports Real or User Created Backgrounds.
- SCALABLE HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS Will support additional memory and video hardware if present or scale back for older systems.