TITLE Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood
DEVELOPER Kerberos Productions
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Lighthouse Interactive
NORDIC PUBLISHER Lighthouse Interactive
ONLINE PLAY TBA
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
In the official Add On “Born of Blood” fans will see an increase in diversity, tactical depth and replay-value of the original game. SotS:BoB will give players a variety of new weapons, technologies, ship sections, scenarios and menaces to further expand and extend their gameplay experience. SotS:BoB is an essential upgrade for anyone involved in the Sword of the Stars unviverse.
- 1 new race – the Zuul – with 80+ ship sections and Tunnel Drive FTL technology.
- Massive Zuul slaver disks allow them to take slaves and use them to boost production on Zuul fortress worlds.
- Over 15 new weapons to battle with including Boarding Pods!
- Over 25 new technologies to research and deploy.
- New diplomatic Data and Comm systems. Make demands! Ask for help in attacking specific targets. Warn players off from the worlds you have yet to claim!
- More Intelligence technologies allow you to keep track of enemy ships, tech and battles.
- A new trade route system making economic control and output even more vital for military success. Star freighters ply the trade routes making money for the player but are also vulnerable to raiders. Active piracy and escort battles enter the SotS universe with a bang.
- Details combat results and status graphs allow you to track the rise or fall of your empire over time.
- A variety of new ship sections for the original races to help meet this new threat.
- More tactical combat options.
- New combat arena as ships are called upon to battle in the dangerous depths of Node-space.
- New random menaces / exploration threats.
- 2 new Scenarios (for both single- and multiplayer).
- 5 new galaxy types.
- Various GUI and multiplayer enhancements.