TITLE Taz Wanted
DEVELOPER Blitz Games
US PUBLISHER Atari
UK PUBLISHER Namco Bandai Partners (Atari)
NORDIC PUBLISHER Namco Bandai Partners (Atari)
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
After being captured by Yosemite Sam – President of ACME Corporation – Taz must break out of the Sam Francisco Zoo and make his way to Tasmania in order to rescue the She-Devil and save the world from the power hungry Yosemite Sam, all the while avoiding Sam’s “Taz catchers” and destroying all of the wanted posters that he can find.
Taz is an absolutely unstoppable, whirling, twirling, hurtling, landscape-eating perpetual motion machine, constantly faced with the threat of the Taz catchers. Luckily for Taz, there are a multitude of ACME items to find throughout the various worlds, which provide him with plenty of power-ups and special powers. The levels in Taz: Wanted have a free roaming architecture, which allows Taz to explore, investigate, complete or destroy them in any way that the player sees fit.
Taz is aware that he is being watched, and will interact with the player in this interactive cartoon concept game. There is also a storyline, dialogue and plenty of slapstick humor to remind the player of their favorite Looney Tunes cartoon character.
- Four enormous action-packed worlds, each with three challenging levels filled with danger, provide hours of fast-paced excitement.
- Stunning graphics and blistering speed combined with puzzles and interactive environments for totally destructive gameplay.
- Collect the ACME twirls, bonus power-ups and postcards from She-Devil to help foil Sam’s evil plan.
- Evade the “Taz catchers” with more than 10 hilarious disguises.
- Special appearances by Looney Tunes favorites including, Wile E. Coyote, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, and many more.