TITLE Terminator 3: War of the Machines
DEVELOPER Clevers Games
US PUBLISHER Atari
UK PUBLISHER Namco Bandai Partners (Atari)
NORDIC PUBLISHER Namco Bandai Partners (Atari)
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Humanity sits on the brink of extinction.
The inevitable battle between man and machine has begun. War ravages the land as hardened Tech-Com fighters defend John Connor and others against the mechanized onslaught of the CRS force.
This epic cinematic conflict, recreated from the phenomenal Terminator® films, places first-person shooter fans at the very center of the uprising. Throughout high-powered multiplayer and single-player missions, combatants fight in apocalyptic landscapes a decimated downtown Los Angeles, a battered ocean harbor, devastated highways struggling for survival. Only the strongest will avert catastrophe and save human existence.
- Multiplayer action for up to 32 combatants, in modes such as Team Deathmatch and Domination
- Free online hosting via GameSpy Arcade, with immediate online play upon game installation
- The ability to play as Arnold Schwarzeneggers Terminator® character, with voice and motion-capture action provided by the star himself
- A comprehensive storyline, putting players in the roles of both humans and machines through ten single-player missions
- Weapons, environments and locations taken directly from the film T3: Rise of the Machines
- Firepower: Barrett M82 sniper rifle, Heckler & Koch G3 assault rifle, M4A1 carbine and more
- Locations: Destroyed highways, a ruined ocean harbor, Tech-Com and CRS military bases, crumbling factories and more
- Various types of humans and machines, each with different powers and weaknesses
Humans: hunters, heavy hunters, scouts, supply crewmen
- Machines: T900 Endoskeleton, T900a Infiltrator, HK tank, FK hovercraft
- Exceptional combat scenarios: subways, tunnels, burnt-out buildings and more