TITLE The Fall: Last Days of Gaia
DEVELOPER Silver Style
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY TBA
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
The Fall: Last Days of Gaia is a stunning 3D role-playing game set in a postmodern scenario that takes you to the year 2083. A global catastrophe almost wipes mankind from the face of the earth and you must survive in an inhospitable world. Violent gangs control society and club law is the only kind that counts. It is your task to support an organization that calls itself “Government of the New Order.” In a world of chaos this seems to be the only comforting option, especially since this government provides its citizens with water, food and weapons. And that’s all mercenaries can expect these days.
Assemble a band of soldiers of up to six characters and equip your team with more than 300 different weapons and armor. Finally, enforce your place in this new world, where no one yet knows the meaning of the word “mercy”.
- Innovative 3D role-playing game illustrates a haunting, non-linear story of epic dimensions
- Simulation of a complete post-catastrophe world with realistic character behavior, plausible flora and fauna as well as a stirring end-time atmosphere.
- Up to six party members, each with their own characteristics, interact with the other members.
- Day- and night-cycle effects plus lifelike daily routines for every single NPC enhance realism.
- Novel fight system for real-time and turn-based battles and countless tactical options develop replay value.
- New possibilities of interaction with the environment such as digging for water, hunting and gutting animals bring unexpected experiences to the genre.
- More than 300 different weapons, armor and other items provide extensive freedom in combat.
- Players have direct control of vehicles like pick-ups or buggies.
- Intuitive game control and menu-driven user interface make for easy pick-up-and-play.
- Free-roaming zoomable camera allows many different perspectives, from ISO to 3rd person.
- Three difficulty levels from beginner to hardcore appeal to gamers of all backgrounds.
- Stunning 3D sound and speech for all in-game texts bring the deep storyline to life.