TITLE The Movies: Stunts & Effects
DEVELOPER Lionhead Studios
US PUBLISHER Activision
UK PUBLISHER Activision
NORDIC PUBLISHER Activision
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
The Movies: Stunts & Effects allows players to hone their movie making skills with features that can turn an ordinary script into an extraordinary blockbuster. In addition to stunts and effects, the game introduces new backdrops, costumes and props, as well as upgrades to the Advanced Movie Making mode that lets players take control of even more movie features. Players are further immersed into the Hollywood lifestyle as they train and manage stuntmen, as well as compete for industry awards and achievements by uploading their movies to www.themoviesgame.com for the entire world to see.
- Break a leg. Include death-defying stunts, stunt scripts and new stunt double characters in your movies. From practicing in the Stuntmen training facilities to suffering on-the-job injuries, you control the jumps, falls, rescues and battles that can make your movie memorable or take you on a trip to the Hospital.
- More bang for your buck. With the new particle effects engine, enhance your scenes with incredible visual effects. Fireball explosions, shattering glass, smoke and steam can turn an ordinary action sequence into a cinematic showstopper. And the special effects don’t end there: crush vehicles, create water effects, change the weather and add lasers for visual impact!
- Ready the set. Go. Dramatically expand your studio lot with many brand-new movie sets and technologies. A lush jungle landscape, a bustling city street and a military-grade barracks are just a few of the realistic environments where your stories might transpire. Bring your actors to the green screen set and have them appear to be flying across the Sahara.
- Small size. Big impact. With the addition of new miniature sets and scenes across several genres, you can go for dramatic sweeping angles and larger-than-life scale. Swoosh through a canyon of steel skyscrapers or pan across a star-filled galaxy in breathtaking cinematic style. Choose from an impressive collection of miniature models, from military helicopters to Alien mother ships, and create period war epics and extra-terrestrial invasions.
- More. Bigger. Better. Pick from a host of new backdrops, costumes, props, vehicles and aircraft, to dress each of your sets and scenes down to the last detail. Plus, utilize the updated costume section menu to make your actors appear older or heavier so they’re fully into character.
- Roll out the red carpet. Earn industry awards, achievements and reviews for new stunts and effects featured in your movies. Prepare your acceptance speeches because you can win best stunt movie, best stuntman and biggest daredevil stunt performer.
- Make your magnum opus. Check out the numerous upgrades to Advanced Moviemaking mode. For starters, you can add sophistication to your celluloid storyline with new plot construction stages. The improvements stem directly from feedback provided by The Movies Online community.