TITLE Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
DEVELOPER EA Sports
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004 is the only place to earn your PGA TOUR card while playing on the most elite courses in the world and taking on Tiger Woods. With new courses, golfers such as John Daly, and commentary by a new Dream Team of announcers, David Feherty and Gary McCord, EA SPORTS maximizes its long-standing exclusive partnerships with the PGA TOUR and Tiger Woods by delivering the most realistic and detail-oriented game available.
- New Create Custom Player: Build yourself or anyone else and take on Tiger Woods and the PGA TOUR. Adjust all physical attributes and body types such as head shape, eye color, skin tone, and more as you play. As you achieve success in the game new clothing and accessories are unlocked.
- More Courses: New licensed courses plus two new fantasy courses bring the total number of courses to more than a dozen. Play at different PGA TOUR courses including St Andrews Golf Links, Pebble Beach Golf Links®, Tournament Players Club at Sawgrass, The Royal Birkdale Golf Club, Poppy Hills, Spyglass Hill, the Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Colonial Country Club, and Bay Hill Club and Lodge.
- Expanded Career Mode: New World Tour Mode, Tournament Mode, and Corporate Sponsorships are now included:
World Tour pits the user against the course. Successfully complete a series of challenges designed to teach you the course and its strategies and earn a chance to beat the course Pro. As you defeat each opponent and dominate each region, earn money, clothing, accessories, and sponsors to further customize your player.
Tournament Mode is a series of multi-round competitions against PGA TOUR Pros to earn Career money and Corporate Sponsorships
- EA SPORTS Online Competition: Take your new customized player online and compete.
- More Players: Five new PGA TOUR players including John Daly and Adam Scott. Compete as or against one of 15 PGA TOUR pros, including Tiger Woods, Ty Tryon, Charles Howell III, Notah Begay III, Vijay Singh, Jesper Parnevik, and Jim Furyk among others.
- More Ways to Play: Multiple game modes deliver quick, short and competitive situations and side games including Skills competition, Shoot-out, Best Ball, team matches, a scramble mode, and PGA TOUR Season mode, which lets players simulate the 2003 PGA TOUR schedule.
- Authentic Golf: Improved TrueSwing technology and three-click swing interfaces provide better control and more realistic ball striking and flight physics.
- New Technology: Sound and graphical enhancements increase the golf immersion:
3D ambient soundscaping submerges players in the experience and new performance sensitive gameplay sound effects increase swing feedback.
Visual enhancements set a new standard with new robust sense of vegetation, new dynamic debris system, new terrain, and better tree lighting.
3D accelerator card compatible with Internet, TCP/IP, and LAN support.