TITLE Two Thrones
DEVELOPER Paradox Interactive
US PUBLISHER Strategy First
UK PUBLISHER Deep Silver
NORDIC PUBLISHER Deep Silver
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Two Thrones takes place in the years between 1337 and 1490, in a time where nobility and the church held the power. Noble families in France and England are engaged in an epic war for the control of the Two Thrones of the kingdoms, a battle that will define the future of the medieval Europe.
- Play through LAN or the Internet against your friends.
- Choose between several large nations, including England, France and Burgundy; or control one of the fractions in the War of the Roses.
- Survive the treacherous political intrigues of medieval politics.
- Develop your kingdom into an economic, political and military power, but be careful not to alienate the church, nobility, peasants or the merchant class on your way to supremacy.
- Recruit noble knights with mighty castles, raise large hosts of spearmen to defend your realms and ignore the papal ban on crossbows.
- Rely upon English longbowmen, or pay silver to recruit Swiss pikers.
- Experience detailed historical events, which will guide your nation through the dark ages of history towards the renaissance.