TITLE UEFA Champions League 2006-2007
DEVELOPER EA Sports
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Feel the weight of history as you walk out to a deafening roar and onto the biggest stage in club football. In the cauldron-like atmosphere of a stadium alive with the dreams of thousands and heaving with the pressure of expectation, kick off alongside the most formidably talented footballers in Europe and outplay them. Here is the ultimate test. Here history is made. Write yourself into legend with the only official UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 game for the PlayStation 2/PC.
Test your management credentials with over 400 objectives to accomplish across all game modes. Take your pick from an array of gameplay options, including The Treble, where you have just one season in your bid to score European footballs dream hat-trick.
On the pitch, players are sharper than ever. Thanks to a fluid, pacy movement system, they can now release more incisive defence-splitting one-twos, first touches and through passes.
Manage your campaign home and away by transferring The Treble mode to the PSP system and back (PS2 Only).
With five challenging game modes to test your managerial skill at the top level, its down to you to write yourself into UEFA Champions League history.
- The Treble: As manager of your club you have just one season to complete the ultimate football accomplishment the treble! With each mission comes a new challenge as you take your team through the peaks and troughs of a season packed with league matches, cup ties and an entire UEFA Champions League campaign.
- Ultimate Challenge: Recreate and reshape the greatest moments of UEFA Champions League history. Tackle some of the most memorable moments from various stages of the UEFA Champions League tournament as you progress to the Final scenarios.
- UEFA Champions League Tournament: Recreate or customise the real-world groupings of the official UEFA Champions League tournament, then lead your team out of the group stages and on to continental glory.
- Keep Track with the History Book: Unlock objectives to complete in all game modes. The History Book lists all the available missions with your current team and their relative points values. Spend your earned points in the Store to kit yourself out with new items such as official UEFA Champions League footballs or unlock new stadiums and playing surfaces.
- Quick Controls: Retain your attacking momentum with the all-new Quick Controls system. Quick free kicks, throw-ins, goal kicks and corners can be executed on the fly with the press of a button, keeping you on the pitch and in the action.
- Fast-Paced Gameplay: Recreate the frantic action of a real UEFA Champions League match. Players are now able to draw on a finely-tuned attribute-based shooting and player speed system to deliver even greater control and realism.
- Winter Effects: Experience the bitter conditions of winter football, from gloved players and visible clouds of breath floating in the biting cold, to the first flakes of falling snow.
- UEFA Champions League Lounge (PS2 only): Invite up to seven mates into Lounge mode to battle for supremacy. Shoot for a top-of-the-leaderboard finish while tracking your win/loss record over time and unlock a stack of rewards along the way.
- PSP Link (PS2 only): Play wherever and whenever by transferring The Treble campaign from your PlayStation 2 to your PSP system.