TITLE Warlords Battlecry III
DEVELOPER Infinite Interactive
US PUBLISHER Enlight
UK PUBLISHER To Be Announced
NORDIC PUBLISHER To Be Announced
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
It was only a matter of time before the Selentine Merchants ventured too far from their trade routes, over the South Seas, searching for rich lands that might lay beyond. But they were unprepared for the terrors they would awaken, and the devastation they would unleash upon the world of Etheria.
At first, the southern continent seemed a peaceful, idyllic place – warm and tropical. But that would soon change. Although rich in gold and silver, the Selentines soon met the inhabitants of this new land – snake-like creatures who called themselves Ssrathi and their land¡K Keshan. They were names that would come to be feared in later years.
The Selentines slew these first Ssrathi and took their gold, thinking them simple and primitive. But Nature too is simple and primitive, and it wields the most destructive powers and so it was with the Ssrathi. Their empire was large, their knowledge of magic extensive, and their Shaman-King, Iriki, was a creature whom even the Gods rightly feared.
The war that followed would change the face of Etheria forever.
Join with the many races of Etheria as you fight your way through the ruins, jungles and deserts of the southern continent of Keshan, searching for new lands to conquer, and the treasure with which you might build an Empire
Or take the role of the Ssrathi the snakemen of Keshan as they repel the invaders and then unleash the full might of their empire upon the northern realms!
- Sixteen different races, twenty-eight different classes.
- Retinues To accompany your HERO in to battle.
- New Spells and Magic Items More than one hundred and thirty spells over thirteen different spheres of magic. New Magic Items many of them special & rare, some even able to cast spells.
- Five New Races Plaguelords, Saurians, Swarm. The old Human side will be split into Knights & Empire. This will include new units and new buildings.
- All of your old favorites plus eight new classes combine together in a new hero system that is easier to learn but harder to master than before. Take heroes beyond level 50. Gain levels while actually playing the game.
- Rock & Lava terrain, along with Jungle, Ruins and subterranean caverns.
- High quality soundtrack featuring thematic music, all at CD-Audio quality.
- Players will be able to produce six different coloured dragons all with unique abilities and breath weapons.
- Many different shops will allow players to purchase items & troops to aid them in battle. The variety of different Lairs will produce neutral units that will roam the map seeking out trouble.