TITLE Waterloo: Napoleon’s Last Battle
DEVELOPER Breakaway Games
US PUBLISHER Strategy First
UK PUBLISHER Davilex
NORDIC PUBLISHER Davilex
ONLINE PLAY TBA
Official Fact Sheet:
A la Gloire!! To Glory!! After spending the night in the rain, soldiers in Wellington’s Anglo-Allied Army dried their guns and looked across the muddy fields. The French Army was preparing to attack. Everyone on both sides expected it to be a day of brutal combat-except for one man.
The Emperor of France, Napoleon Bonaparte, told his generals, “This affair will be no more serious than eating one’s breakfast.” He expected to defeat the Allies near Waterloo and enter Brussels in triumph by nightfall. Starting before noon, the battle raged fiercely for five hours. Then the Prussian Army arrived to aid Wellington. Five hours later, the French Army was broken and retreated in disorder. Napoleon had “met his Waterloo.”
- Over 30 “historical” and “speculative” scenarios
- Design your own battles for unlimited play
- Multiplayer allows up to 8 players over LAN or Internet
- Over 60 historical uniforms.
- Dozens of historical landmarks
- Based on the Sid Meier’s Gettysburg engine