TITLE World War II: Frontline Command
DEVELOPER Bitmap Brothers
US PUBLISHER Strategy First
UK PUBLISHER Deep Silver
NORDIC PUBLISHER Deep Silver
ONLINE PLAY Yes
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
World War II: D-Day to Berlin is set to capture the heroism of World War IIs most significant battles. As Commander of the Allied Forces, the game will see players attempting to drive the Axis forces deep back inside their own territory.
- Simple, click and drag controls and user-friendly interface ensures easy “pick up and play” gameplay. Intuitive from the start, WWII: Frontline Command is perfect for the RTS first-timer. Also offers advanced controls and techniques for the experienced player.
- Incorporates the Frontline system, which indicates the player’s line of sight as well as the morale of the troops. The Unit morale system responds to the horrors and triumphs of war, providing for realistic and dramatic gameplay.
- Single player campaign game featuring 25 missions, starting with the initial allied assault on June 6th 1944 and ending at Hitler’s lair in mountainous southern Germany. The close of the campaign will see the player pitted against crack German Army units with authentic experimental hardware.
- Full 3D environments featuring collapsible buildings, deforming landscapes, fire and smoke effects, excellent water effects.
- Adaptive and highly intelligent AI system that allows the enemy to react convincingly to your manoeuvres.
- Full basic training area for new players to learn their skills before taking to the field.
- Multiplayer support for up to eight players, with the option to play on single player campaign levels or specially designed multiplayer maps