TITLE Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
US PUBLISHER Aspyr Media
UK PUBLISHER THQ
NORDIC PUBLISHER THQ
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
On his quest, Stubbs lurches his way through numerous large and visually captivating indoor/outdoor environments in and around the gleaming city of Punchbowl, PA, a city built during the Eisenhower administration to show off the ultra-futuristic technology of the 21st century. Stubbs brain-eating adventure brings him through bustling shopping districts and verdant farmlands to battle mad scientists, rural militiamen and the worlds deadliest barbershop quartet. His enemies have shotguns, tanks, and all manner of futuristic weaponry. All Stubbs has is his own rotting corpse, a distinct lack of pain or conscience, and the ability to turn foes into zombie allies.
- Play as a Zombie and give those unpleasant, violent humans a piece of your mind…by eating theirs
- Destroy an entire city built with Bungies Halo Engine
- Use Zombie Strength to smash down doors and maul a wide variety of citizens and armed defenders
- Spread Zombie Love by eating the brains of your enemies and adding them to your own personal zombie horde
- Possess unsuspecting humans and use their weapons against their friends
- Use Your Body as a Weapon in the deadliest offense ever: explosive gut grenades, zombie sputum, a severed hand that can crawl through tight spaces and possess the living, a head that doubles as an unholy bowling ball, and flatulence beyond the ken of mortal men.