TITLE The Sims 2: Nightlife
GENRE Virtual Life
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
The Sims 2 shipped in September 2004 and quickly became the fastest selling PC game of all time and the No. 1 selling PC game of 2004. In the second expansion pack to this record-breaking title, your Sims are hitting the town to experience an epic night out. With The Sims 2 Nightlife, your Sims will be able to dance until dawn, hang out at the French bistro, or strike up romance at the local bowling alley with that special Sim. Whether your Sims are going out on dates to partying at all the cool hotspots with their friends, it’s sure to be an unforgettable night.
In The Sims 2, players choose one of five life aspirations that determine their wants and fears-Popularity, Romance, Knowledge, Fortune, or Family. The Sims 2 Nightlife adds a new aspiration called Pleasure allowing players to fill their Sims’ lives with fun and thrilling moments. Players also will be able to take part in the dating game which includes brand new date scoring with both success and failure states. Also new to the gameplay is the added attraction system which will help determine Sims’ romantic compatibility among other Sims. Ready for fun and romance? This could be the beginning of a stormy affair, the love of their life, or a dating disaster.
- ” New Pleasure Aspiration – In addition to the existing aspirations Popularity, Romance, Family, Knowledge and Fortune in The Sims 2, players will be able to focus on having fun by choosing the new Pleasure Aspiration. Now Sims will focus on achieving a life filled with fun and enjoyable moments.
- ” Determine your romantic fate – Play the dating game with the new attraction system and monitor if your Sims have the chemistry they need to continue their love lives. New interactions including romantic slow dances, longing gazes and irresistable dip kisses will help players see if that special Sim is right for them.
- ” New downtown location – Take Sims out in the hip downtown area to visit romantic French bistros, hot nightclubs, hip lounges, trendy bars and even a retro chic bowling alley.
- ” Cars! – For the first time, Sims have cars. Players will be able to use their cars to go on steamy dates, get to their jobs faster instead of having to catch the carpool and even invite other Sims in for a good night kiss.
- ” It’s all about fun and style! – Over 125 new objects and items that will help you create the ultimate night out on the town, including a DJ booth, poker table, Electro Dance Sphere, photo booth, Karaoke Machine and more!
- ” All New Exotic Dateable Sims-Interact with all new Sims including hot waiters, dating icons and even a mysterious gypsy matchmaker to create the ultimate epic night out.