TITLE The Sims 2: Open For Business
GENRE Virtual Life
US PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
UK PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
NORDIC PUBLISHER Electronic Arts
ONLINE PLAY No
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
Now your Sims can create their own businesses. They can design their own clothing boutique, beauty salon, florist, high-end electronics shop, bustling restaurant chain, or virtually any other type of business. Hire your staff as the business grows and put talented Sims to work making toys, running the register, crafting floral bouquets, giving sales pitches, or manufacturing robots. But watch out for slacker employees and be prepared to fire them on the spot. From clever tinkerer to master craftsman, develop your Sims talents to best suit your business needs. Will they build a thriving business empire or become eccentric entrepreneurs designing the next big thing?
- Create Thriving Businesses: Open up shops selling just about anything from clothing, electronics, and toys to flowers, baked goods, robots and more. Customize any business to your choosing by tailoring the store theme, layout and prices. Hire employees with high sales skills and employ independent managers to run things while your Sim is away. Watch as your business grows from a mom and pop shop into a booming empire.
- Be The Boss: Train employees, promote the best, and fire the rest. Cater to different customers including browsers and loyal shoppers. Mess with your Sims and dress them in outrageous mascot outfits that resemble Knights, Ninjas, Gorillas, and more. Reward the staff to boost morale but beware of slacker workers and be prepared to lay them off without hesitation!
- Learn The Tricks Of The Trade: Customer is king. Develop your Sims sales skills and determine if your employees should use a hard sell or drop the price to close the deal. Win the Best-of-the-Best Award to establish your Sims business rep. Will your Sims business make more money selling low quality products at basement rates or luxurious goods at scale-tipping prices?
- Turn Talents Into Cash: Arrange flowers, make toys, and create robots to catch thieves at home or clean up the shop. Develop master-skilled Sims to make the most prized and expensive goods. Settle for an entry-level crafter and churn out pet bricks or faulty toy robots. Just bring home the bacon any way you can!
- More Than 125 New Items: Stock up on essentials for your Sims business, including display cases, a beauty salon chair, a toy workbench, a floral station, cash registers, and more. Complete your shop atmosphere with awnings and elevators for easy store navigation, or matching uniforms for all employees. With all the new items, there will never be another dull day building a business!