DEVELOPER GFI Russia
US PUBLISHER Tri Synergy
UK PUBLISHER To Be Announced
NORDIC PUBLISHER To Be Announced
ONLINE PLAY TBA
Media Screenshots: %SCREENSHOTS%
Official Fact Sheet:
When playing for the Americans player will get a more or less linear campaign with a significantly simplified strategic part. In the beginning the player is a lieutenant of the American army getting surrounded on a patrol mission, his goal is breaking out; after achieving this, a plot branch begins leading the player to become a colonel, as well as moving all American bases out of Saudi Arabia and concentrating them in Iraq (capturing it along the way). During plot development the Americans will receive reinforcements from the States in predetermined plot locations.
When playing for the Arabs, the player will start off as a simple field commander with a small squad increasing in size over time. According to the plot, after a few missions his ties with the central command (the Taliban) will break. This is where the game begins.”
- Realistic lights, with dynamic sources,self-shading and advanced shaders.
- Two storylines, you can choose two real different sides, with different economical and tactical models, American expedition corps, or Arabian rebel army.
- More when 30+ units with real prototypes, M1A2, “Crusader”, “Patriot”, T-72, C-75 and much more.
- 30 missions with non linear storyline.
- “Live” global map divided by sectors, where you can choose your advance.
- Realistic physics and combat model.
- Stunning effects.
- Advanced “resource” system, different for each opposing side.